If you have any questions please contact us at:
Copyright and License
1. All webdesignpath.com products (templates and extensions) are released under the GPL General Public License version 2 or later. To find out more about the GPL please refer to the the website.
2. If not otherwise stated, all manuals, images, CSS, and included scripts (Java and PHP) are NOT GPL, and are under protection of the webdesignpath.com copyright.
3. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
4. The moment you are provided with the product download link, you are given a non-exclusive licence to use the purchased product.
5. The licence scope - you have the right to:
5.1. Unlimited Product modifications for website creation.
5.2. Sell websites created using the purchased product to third parties.
5.3. Delete or Change the links to webdesignpath.com at the bottom of the site.
5.4. Purchasing a single template entitles you to create a single website and to create more than one site you need to purchase a template for each site individually again.
Our company is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods and we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped. Please make sure that you’ve carefully read all relevant documentation and tried out the demos before your purchase.
WebDesignPath offers commercial templates and extensions "as is", with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions. We offer a paid support services via email for installation, customization and website administration.
We at WebDesignPath always give our best to create our products but cannot guarantee these products in any manner.
We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party extensions or templates as there is currently no certification process for such extensions or templates. All WebDesignPath products are tested to work on all major browsers.
Limitation of Liability
The store webdesignpath.com shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the Customer, which are the result of non-performance or misperformance of the provided Services and Products.
WebDesignPath reserves the right to change or modify current Terms and Conditions anytime.