2. What data is being collected?
3. How are we collecting it?
4. Why are we collecting it?
5. How are we using it?
6. Who will it be shared with?
7. How long will we store it?
8. What control do you have over it?
9. Our customers rights regarding GDPR
11. How do we protect your information?
13. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
14. Third party links
Your data is collected and controlled by:
Tel: +49 1577 8608 964
Frankfurt am Main
We collect, store, and process the following types of information on our users:
2.1. When you are registering to our site:
Name, Username/Password (crypto hashed, never stored in plain text), E-mail address, Registered date, Last visit date.
2.2. When you are signing up for our newsletter:
2.3. When you are using Chat on our website:
Name (when provided, if not provided data is anonymized), IP, Last visit time, Chat duration, Operating system, browser used, Web pages (on our site) browsed during an open chat.
The personal data is collected when you inputting the data to our website by doing so you are granting us consent the right to process that personal data in order to provide the service you have signed up to. Providing your data is voluntary, however, due to the scope of our services and their specifics it is necessary in order to provide the services we offer.
The only reason we collect personal data is to provide the service you are signing up for.
4.1. Signing up to our website - to let you access downloads section for registered users.
4.2. Newsletter - to send you updates about new products, product updates, special offers.
4.3. Chat - to let you communicate with our staff to answer questions you may have and provide online support.
4.4. Helpdesk software (uservoice) - to provide you with the support and answer any questions you may have regarding our products and services by email.
We are using your data to provide you best experience when using our website and our services. The data will be used for your authentication, debug, collect anonymous stats, and to improve the services we provide.
We use processor services to ensure the highest possible quality of service. Your data can be transferred to the following categories (depending on what services you use):
- accounting software;
- google analytics software;
- newsletter software;
- contact via chat;
- hosting provider.
You have the option of obtaining a copy of the data by contacting us at
The data will not be processed longer than the purpose for which it was collected.
- If you have created an account then your details will be processed until you delete your account.
- If a purchase is made on the basis of existing legal provisions, the data will be processed in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, e.g. for accounting and tax purposes.
- Chat - your data will be processed until you withdraw consent to their processing or delete your account.
- Google analytics - 90 days.
If your data is processed on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect processing until you withdraw your consent. Consent is provided by our users explicitly when proceeding an action or task (e.g. when they provide user data, contact us using contact forms, sign up to the newsletter, contact us via chat).
The only source of data we have is when a user explicitly provides. You can always contact us at
· Right of access: Our users can access all their data stored on webdesignpath.com site, by navigating to “My Account” section (after logging in to the site).
· Right of rectification: If you want to change anything in your data just contact us at
· Right of erasure: If you want to have your account deleted just contact us at
· Right to restrict processing: We don't process the data of our customers (and our customers end-users) except as detailed on this page.
· Right to data portability: Our users may contact us anytime at
· Right to object: We handle all requests on this matter from our users. Our users may contact us anytime at
· The right to lodge a complaint: If you think that your data is being processed illegally, you have the right to make a complaint.
If you agree to receive the newsletter, we collect your data regarding the activity on our site, e.g. visited subpages and the time of visiting, and on this basis, we choose the time and content of the messages sent. You can unsubscribe from this service by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in each Newsletter message we send.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser, capture and remember certain information.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files. Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, described in Directive 2009/136 / EC of the European Parliament concerning the processing of personal data and privacy protection in the electronic communications sector (Directive on privacy and electronic communications) and Article 173 of the Telecommunications Law, in particular, text files that are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for use of the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the site where they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
a) adapt the content of the Website pages to the preferences of the User and optimize the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and correctly display the site, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use sites, which allows improving their structure and content;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser).
- "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the User deletes them.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites "web browser" allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the web browser settings.
The Website Operator informs that changes to cookie settings may affect some of the functionalities available on the Website. Cookie files are placed in the user's end device and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator. More information about cookies is available in the "Help" section in the browser's menu. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We warn you that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.